$560/ Competitive Team Outdoor Season Membership 2017 *REGISTRATION NOW CLOSED*
- The competitive team will work on the development of proper running form, speed and endurance.
- Competitive Team Athletes compete in scheduled season track meets.
- All Athletes on the competitive team should aspire to compete at the District, Regional, and National levels.
- High Level Track & Field Instruction & Training
- USATF/AAU/RRCA Membership cards
- Track Meet Entry Fees
- Standard Team Uniform (Top & Bottom)
- Athlete Coaching Review (Baseline evaluation, Meet Performance Log, End of Season Review)
- Registration, Operation & Administrative Costs
- Team Warm-Up Suit ($135)
- Transportation to and from meets, championship advancement fees, or any fees pertaining to National Track Meets or travel cost.
- Running Shoes or Field Implements (Shot Put, Discus, Javelins, Poles)
The Competitive program will prepare athletes for competition.
Membership DOES NOT Include:
*Fee does not include: transportation to and from meets, championship advancement fees, any fees pertaining to the National Junior Olympic Championships